Iron Banner for Season of Arrivals is upon us, and with it comes a new quest with new loot to chase. Here is everything you need to know about Iron Banner in Season 11.
Red Hot Iron
The only quest this season is about as easy as it has ever been. All that is required are kills from both Sidearms and Auto Rifles. The rewards include unlocking the new weapons with unique perks. The Forward Path Auto Rifle rolls with the new perk, Iron Gaze. This perk “Massively improves weapon target acquisition at the cost of weapon range.” The Fool’s Remedy is a full-auto Sidearm that rolls with the new perk, Iron Grip. Iron Grip “Massively improves weapon stability at the cost of reload speed.” Both weapons have a full pool of perks to chase throughout the season.
- 25 Sidearm Kills
- 25 Auto Rifle Kills
- Precision kills count for double
Iron Banner Armor
The Iron Fellowship armor has returned from Season of the Forge. Thankfully this armor is now protected from sunsetting for another year so make sure you focus on high-stat rolls.
Oddly, acquisition for the armor is not tied to a quest. It all randomly drops either post-match or by turning in tokens to Lord Saladin in the Tower. I hope you’ve been saving your tokens!
Every season, players can pursue Iron Banner bounties that reward coveted Pinnacle gear. This season, the bounties are as follows:
- The Rout – Defeat Opponents in Iron Banner. Earn bonus progress by landing final blows on opponents with a higher power level.
- Requires about 200 opponents defeated depending on Power
- Victory Banners – Complete matches in the Iron Banner playlist. Wins award bonus progress.
- I got 13% progress after a win and only 5% progress from a loss. Try not to lose.
- Maneuver Warfare – Defeat opponents while your team holds Zone Advantage. Earn bonus progress during The Hunt.
- About 75 kills required depending on The Hunt.
- Around the Fire – Capture zones in the Iron Banner playlist. Earn bonus progress for each additional teammate in the zone with you.
- Requires about 25 zone captures depending on your team.