Welcome to the 10th Glitch Challenge!
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, we want to take a moment to show gratitude for all the games that bring us joy. And every gamer knows that with that joy comes the hilarious frustration of unexpected glitches! So send us your funniest, most infuriating, most bizarre glitch clips. And as always: Play, Post, Party on!
Remember: Glitches are things that happen in the game that shouldn't happen. They are NOT part of the game. A controller battery dying is not a glitch.
- One (1) submission per person.
- Must be your clip.
- Clips must include a glitch.
- No copyrighted music.
- Trim your clips -- focus on the good stuff! Must be 60 seconds or under.
- Caption and description will not be visible during voting so don't worry about them.
- The winning clips will be be added to every Clutch user's home feed giving it maximum exposure!
- The top clips will be featured here on the Challenge page once voting has ended.
- All winning clips will have a permanent badge showing the rank they received in the challenge.