Each member of a team has one of three roles:
Email as at email@example.com if you have any questions!
- Add posts - Each time a Member creates a new post, they may choose which teams it will be added to (in addition to appearing on their own profiles).
- have all the permissions of a Member and the following:
- Remove posts - Managers may remove posts from the team regardless of who added them. Removing a post from the team does not delete the actual post.
- Choose featured posts - Managers may choose which posts appear in the featured player for the team.
- Invite members - Managers may send invitations to their followers.
- Remove members - Managers may remove Members (but not Owners or other Managers) from the team.
- Accept membership requests - For teams that allow users request to join, managers may accept or reject requests.
- have all of the permissions of a Manager and the following:
- Change member roles - Owners may change the role of a Manager or Member (but not other Owners).
- Edit team details - Owners may change the team name, color, and shield image. They may also change other settings such as allowing users to request to join.
- Delete team - Owners may delete the team.